The Standardization/Evaluation (Stan/Eval, DOV) Program is designed to provide the Squadron Commander a tool to validate mission readiness and effectiveness of unit aircrew.
Additionally, Stan/Eval function provides training and guidance for all flight related activities and personnel.
Some of the specific program objectives are:
– Assess and document performance, proficiency and the capability to accomplish assigned tasks.
– Develop and ensure standardization of operational procedures.
– Ensure compliance with appropriate operational, training, and administrative directives.
– Evaluate and revise operational directives, procedures, and techniques as required.
– Recognize trends and recommend/initiate changes to training programs and directives.